The Little Country School is fully accredited by the National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance.
Red, White, and Blue
Student/Teacher ratio is typically 15:1
In accordance with Florida Statutes, all of our teachers meet one or more of the following requirements:
- 3 or more years of public and or private school teaching
- Special skills, or expertise that qualifies them to provide instruction in subjects taught
- Baccalaureate Degree or higher
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
The school opens at 7:00 AM and closes each day at 6:00 PM.
Students may arrive as early as 7:00 AM before school and remain as late as 4:00 PM after school without any additional fees. However, the fee for those parents needing the Extended Day Program after 4:00 PM will be as follows:
- One child: $100 per month
- Two children: $140 per month
- Three children: $185 per month
A daily rate of $10 per day is available for those who only need to use it occasionally.
The Little Country School accepts SUFS and McKay scholarships. Check with the office for details.
The Little Country School